Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Tempus Fugit

Yes, yes I KNOW it's aeons since I posted but the schedule has been jam-packed while sis and Jo are here. Highlights so far: lovely three-hour Swedish lunch with Mrs. LOG, baby Iris and Sandrine (don't forget her play on Sunday!); karaoke and drinks until dawn with etasseureuh and a charming Brazilian boy; flying with Captain J. and the rest of the A-Team on Sunday, despite the rain; and a late night out with Pierre and the girls Chez Prune. Pics are on their way and normal service will be resumed shortly. First though, I'm making dinner tonight in return for what has been advertised as "the mother of all chocolate cakes" - yummm.

5 comments:

Pierre said...

I never did such an advertisement. Never. I haven't tasted it, I hope it will be good.

rhino75 said...

hehe, you SO did and I can't wait!! The girls are buying vanilla ice-cream as I write...and if it contains the magic ingredient - chocolate - how can it be bad?? Am working up an appetite...

Anonymous said...

What? Is Sis still in Paris and I had nothing to do tonight and there was chocolate cake and you're all having fun, and I have nothing to blog about and nothing to eat? What a tragedy...

I shall never forgive you. Give my love to Sis and that Jo person.

Love from Jealous at Charonne

rhino75 said...

I didn't realise you were back :-( It really was a "cake of mass destruction" too, Micke, totally deeeelish. Next time, next time....

Anonymous said...

I just stopped in to say hello and you were on my mind.
Babz