Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Way the Cookie Crumbles


Triple-Choc Cookies, originally uploaded by rhino75.

Tummy troubles, computer problems, sending bits of my phone flying to opposite corners of the room, trapping my hand underneath the sofa, Raphie leaving StarAc' - it's been a miserable few days. So, now I've (fingers crossed) sorted out most of this list (I don't think Raphie's going to change her mind), it's time to pick up my prescription from Dr. Feelgood. First of all, bake Nigella's triple-choc cookies (and fill flat with yummy smell). Second, pour a large Jack and Coke. Third, settle down to a double bill of "Shrek 2" and "Shortbus". I feel better already.

4 comments:

Starman said...

Shortbus is hilarious.

Pierre said...

This photo is MARVELOUS! It looks like a Jamie Oliver's book... Steve boy, tes talents de pâtissier n'ont d'égal que tes talents de photographe !

If parts of your cellphone flew all over the room, I understand better why you haven't respond to my previous SMS :)

Hope everything is getting better for you then!

rhino75 said...

Starman, I thought it was funny and very watchable but not as good as people made out at the time. Pierr-O, bless you! But wait a second, are you suggesting that I'm better behind the lens than les fourneaux?? :-D The trick is just to make things that are idiot-proof. And whoops! By the time I found your SMS, I figured you'd have either found it or scrapped that plan ....

The Late Bloomer said...

Oh man, those cookies look FABULOUS! And agreed, it's a great photo, Steve. I could use some of those chocolatey things right now myself...

I'm going to HAVE to bake something chocolate this weekend. I've been mulling it over for weeks, now I just have to decide WHAT exactly... Cake or cookies? Tough call...