Monday, August 06, 2007

Doppelganger


So there I was, sipping my double vodka and tonic at the gay street party and eyeing up the (plentiful) talent when a cute Spanish guy came up and asked if he could take a photo of me because "you're the spitting image of my friend Tim." Cue the start of a very drunken afternoon with a lovely bunch of people, including said Tim and friends. We met so many wonderful guys 'n' gals this year at Brighton Pride, thanks in no small part to my two best wingwomen Sis and Jo - it must surely qualify as BPE (Best Pride Ever). Lovely too to have shared part of it with Petite Anglaise who gamely came along to the Lines & Bears line dancing tent and debated buying a Monkey Spanker. Back to Paris tomorrow afternoon, but still on holiday for a while. Hope you've had a FAB weekend too. Bons baisers de Brighton.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooooooo much fun!!! Me and Harrop loved being the wingmen as it were!!! How many cute boys did we meet!!??! Fabbo!!! Sis. XXXXXX

Starman said...

Possibly cute guys, although with the hats and sunglasses, it's difficult to tell.

rhino75 said...

Wasn't it, sis? I had the best time, THANK YOU!! And Starman, I'll take that as a compliment then :-)

Anonymous said...

BPE indeed ;) Sea, sex and sun. What else?!

amy said...

The monkey spanker looks like it would chafe, plus wouldn't carpal tunnel be an issue? It seems like it would be an awkward angle for your wrist... but perhaps I'm overthinking this.

Thank you so much for lending me the movie, even though it made me sob. When can I get it back to you?

Rob7534 said...

The monkey spanker is intriguing... but I love the pic of you and your long lost twin! Nice!

How many Pride parades do you attend each year?! It must be illegal to have THAT much gay fun.