Tuesday, September 12, 2006

La Vie Parisienne

So, bit of a mixed evening really. Walking home from Daily Monop' (possibly the gayest supermarket on the planet, bright pink decor and lots of small portions of overpriced food), I tripped and fell flat on my face in front of a whole terrace of diners near the Pompidou Centre. Luckily, my fall was cushioned by my bag of pre-washed mâche, but it was still highly embarrassing. Some 200 yards further on, however, I was chatted up (shopping, scuffed knees and all) by two young French men who, after various spurious questions about clubs and bars ('cos I look like such a clubber - not) asked me if I'd be interested in a threesome. I was a bit shocked to say the least. On a Monday?? Luckily, it was "Grey's Anatomy" night on French TV and there's was no way I was missing that, so I made my excuses and carried on down the street. Still, it's always nice to be asked (I think…?)

1 comment:

Reluctant Nomad said...

Maybe you exude strong pheromones when you scuff your knees?

Comments are working now in case you hadn't noticed.